Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tannhäuser Tuesday - BPRD - Roger the Homunculus

I'm working on it! I think I've posted all the finished cards and now I'm working on the new ones. These take at least 5 - 10 hours each. I'll put it up Roger when I'm done. Here are a couple of sneak previews...


The BPRD has planted a bomb inside Roger. This bomb must detonate if certain conditions are met. I finished the bomb icon, but as you can see the language still needs adapting to the new rules.


The Gauss Gun graphic is done - red strip needs to be removed and language needs to be adjusted.

The Power Cell is in good shape, only needing a drop shadow behind the icon.

Incredible Strength needs a drop shadow behind the icon and the language to match the revised edition rules.

I still need to finish the bio and finish filling in the other packs. I know all the items, but need to finish graphics and text.

No comments: