Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Comic Con 2011 - Report PT 4

.
.

Gotta finish this before I head out tomorrow for Gen Con in Indianapolis! I'll try to get those reports up each night - even if it is just pics.





I've been enjoying Joe Benitez's Steampunk comic Lady Mechanika

A pair of older cosplayers

A steamwalker from the comic The Adventures of the 19XX


The statues at the Sideshow Collectables booth were impressive.




Captain America movie costume


Signing at the Marvel booth




SF Writer's panel -Vernor Vinge

Vernor Vinge and Timothy Zahn



Rubber molds to make Han in Carbonite and R2D2 ice cubes

Thomas Jane (Punisher) signing - I missed Lance Henrikson :(

I read the original Famous Monsters back in the 60s
The crowd swelled












Nicholas Brendon (Xander) at the last Hall H presentation - The Buffy Singalong

No comments: