Sunday, January 1, 2012

.
.







2012 will be a time of change and growth here at Savage Tales. For one thing, I will be launching a new web site to promote and sell my fiction. The inaugural offering will be a novella, The Zeppelin, which introduces my pulp character, Clark Tyler, as a young man that chooses to head off to the Great War at age 17. So far, I have written four novella length tales with Clark, spanning the years 1917 to 1942. The Zeppelin is edited and I'll be putting up on Kindle as soon as I can manage.

In addition, I have an exciting story featuring Ki-Gor, the Jungle Lord, appearing in Jungle Tales Vol. One from Airship 27 sometime early in the year. This story features a supporting character that will be familiar to early readers of this blog... Airship 27s The Green Lama Volume One is still available in print and features my story that takes the Green Lama to Hollywood. A revised version of this story will be one of the novellas released this year.

The Savage Tales blog will carry on its mission of featuring news and highlights in the boardgame and speculative fiction world. I provided reports from 4 major conventions in 2011, and I don't yet know what 2012 will bring.

One feature that will be added here will be my experience with creating ebooks and printed books through my own imprint. Details on that will appear after the legal paperwork goes through. I will say that the name of the new website and the name of my imprint should not shock the readers of this blog.

I continue to be thrilled and amazed by the number of visitors and pages read here at Savage Tales. I thank you all for your interest and support.

.

.

No comments: