Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tannhäuser Tuesday - M.U.R.08 Character Sheet and Tokens

Krisztov Moeller's father Hans created this robot and left it to his son when he died. Some of the work was done while on the Reich payroll, but Hans Moeller took his work with him when his projects lost their funding following the discoveries at Giza.





You can get the full size character sheet here.

Once again I would like to say thank you to Malechi for his great work cleaning up and coloring the M.U.R.08 character art. Once again I sent a trading card scan and he did a great job. I added some texture and lettering after I got the robot art from Malechi.






I FEEL U-CHRONIC!!!



© 2008 Peter Miller

My custom additions to Tannhäuser are not created by, distributed, or endorsed by Take on You, Asmodee, or Fantasy Flight. Tannhäuser and all related characters are trademarks of Take on You and © Take on You LTD. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: