Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tannhäuser Thursday Bonus - Hellboy Upgraded



There are two bits of news today. First off, I have collected the BPRD characters onto their own page for easy reference - look for the Tannhäuser BPRD link under the banner.

Secondly, with the frightening appearance of Asteros and his mighty stats (along with several players that indicated that Hellboy may be too weak) I have upgraded Hellboy. While his stats still do not equal Asteros', Hellboy has good ranged attacks and this should put him on better footing.


4 comments:

George said...

This is great looking. I can't wait til my figs come in and I can mess with making customs out of them. :)

Pete Miller said...

Thanks, George!

George said...

Hey, I just noticed one thing. You spelled "Enrollment" wrong. I'm not sure if you've noticed that or not. Any chance you could fix up some of the custom cards?

Pete Miller said...

I never noticed the Enrolment - I guess because I got that part of the graphic from an official Wolf card and never changed it. Maybe that was a french card?